Sunday, February 28, 2010

To people or not to people?

I have been fluctuating a lot being enjoying peoples company and absolutley hating being around them (and I mean people in general). I don't know how many times I must learn this lesson but it seems one I am doomed to repeat until the end of time. Someday I will learn that it is really best just to keep my mouth shut and keep my hands to myself. Maybe it is just my introverted self saying this but it seems better to just stay slightly aloof from people. Or maybe it is just the part of me that once I have decided I like you and I am going to be close to you I give it my all and I am always hurt when people don't care for me as much. So then I retreat into my shell to be aloof to people until someone comes along and the cycle repeats itself. I am pretty sure this sounds rather emo but that is not what I am going for. I am just making some observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment