Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Creativity Everyday

As I was ignoring my homework and randomly hunting through peoples blogs (which led me to another and then another and possibly another) I came across a delightful little challenge. The Creative Every Day Challenge is a fun and un-imposing sounding challenge to, well, be creative everyday in anyway at all. I doubt I will have time to do something worth talking about everyday but I hope that this will inspire me to be a bit more....creative (I was hoping for a different word haha). I am taking a conceptual art class here at school but I don't think I will count that towards this personal challenge; even though it is very nice to take 1-2 hours just to draw and completely screw around on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Lets see what happens! =)

Note: The January challenge idea (which is a completely optional to use) is - Body

1 comment: