Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Writings of Latest Happenings


Today was an odd combination of stress and relief. I have a math test on Friday and I am struggling more and more with the material and it is only the 3rd week of the quarter. I also have a microeconomics midterm coming up soon and I really don't get that. I feel that I am just really being scatterbrained and forgetting a lot of important things. Step one in fixing this stress is definitely going to be to clean my room and remove some of the clutter that has accumulated since Sunday. Going to the tutoring center was certainly a good idea today. I now actually understand some of my math homework and I hope that when I review/study tomorrow things will really click and I will pass the test.

Currently I am being plagued by a boy who glomps onto and falls in love with any girl that is remotely nice to him. I was that girl unfortunately. I told him that I wouldn't date him and yet he seems to persist which is very annoying. On happy note though this weekend was marvelous! I went down to Seattle and Pike Place Market for a bit where I bought some tea that I am going to give my dad for his birthday. He wanted to try whatever type(s) of tea I enjoy. I bought 1-2 ounces each of Ginger Lemon, Peach Apricot Honeybush, and a 2nd Flush Darjeeling. They all smell amazing and I tried the Peach Apricot Honeybush and it is really good! What was so lovely about the trip is that I got to hang out with one of my favorite people in the world! Being with him and talking really helped me to face some of my worries and realize how irrational I was being. I know we might not have it all figured out and that's fine. But things are on the right track and from where I am standing right now everything will be ok =)

One final note. Last Friday a few of my friends and myself went to an awesome place called Creativitea for my birthday where you can paint pottery, fuse glass, and drink tea. All of the prices are very reasonable and we had a great time! It was a happy birthday expect for the 4/7 girls who left early because they can't got a day without seeing their boyfriends. Not even for their best friends birthday. ANYWAY I don't care about that because I got an awesome mug out of the deal and a wonderful dinner and walk with two amazing girls =)

No comments:

Post a Comment