Friday, January 22, 2010

Mmm Eye Candy =D

"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

A feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

A feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night"

-Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"

Tonight is chill and girly! I needed tonight and I love it! We watched "What a Girl Wants" and I am curling my already curly hair lol. I also got to ogle a very fine man specimen and dinner (with a very cute butt ^^ teehee) so it made dinner very nice. I am not usually this girly and it is fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment